Petstiger.com is committed to creating transparent privacy policies and safeguarding user data for our visitors. We want to inform you how your data is stored and if it is transferred to any third parties. All information complies with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For all those who access this site from European Union space (EU) or from European Economic Area (EEA), the (GDPR) policy applies.
There is automated non-personal information which is collected by our sites web server. For example, when you are not signed in to a Google account, a web server stores the information it collects using unique identifiers associated with your browser, app, or device you are using. So, it can do things like maintaining your language preferences in navigation sessions.
When signed in, it also collects the information you store in your Google account and treats it as personal information.
Use of information
When you choose to register an account or a contact to us by any other means, we will ask you for certain personal data as well as other optional information about your use of Petstiger.com products. The purposes we use your personal information are:
1. To communicate with you directly, such as responding to your feedback or service requests and registering and resolving complaints;
2. To keep you up to date with our business developments and personalized offers based on the history of your orders and your on-site behavior through our communication services;
3. To conduct market studies to understand your needs and to improve our business activity;
4. To manage your participation in any contests, promotions, surveys, or features of the site;
5. To manage your account on our site;
6. To complete an agreement, such as completing transactions, managing and completing your purchases of Jacobs brand products and associated services;
7. To send status updates and service announcements;
8. To send notifications when changes are made to our policies and other (legal) documents that may be of interest to you;
9. To comply with legal obligations.
Sharing and disclosure Information with third parties
We may share your personal information with service providers or third parties (“persons authorized by your personal data service provider”) to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as parties involved in executing a procurement contract (such as services delivery). We will not sell, rent, or provide your personal data to third parties allowing them to use it for their personal purposes.
We conclude “data processing contracts” with all parties that process your personal information on our behalf so they are legally obliged to secure your confidential data, implement appropriate security measures, and inform us if your data security other obligations to protect your privacy have been violated.
We will also disclose your personal data if this is provided for by law, if it is necessary to prevent or combat fraud, to settle legal circumstances with authorities or any other legitimate need that under the circumstances must override your privacy interests, which may include the security of our business and the safety of our staff.
What we promise to our customers:
We protect your personal data with a variety of security measures. This may include the use of secure registration forms, data encryption and restricting access to personal information.
Complaint and contact information: